Do you fancy a childrens’ birthday party with a difference?
Adventure Birthday Parties are suitable for anyone aged 6 and above.
Adventure Parties are 2 hours long and run between 11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm every Sunday (although it is sometimes possible to book at other times too). Read feedback from our previous visitors – click here.£120 for up to 12 guests & goody bag. £140 for up to 12 guests, goody bag & room for you to provide your own food. £170 for up to 12 guests, goody bag, room & we provide food, drink and birthday cake. Please note:
- If you bring your own food you will need to bring it in a cool box or something similar as we do not have refrigeration in the rooms.
- Food will be set out once the activities have finished, if you are bringing your own a you will be responsible for setting the food out.
- If you want us to provide the food this will consist of: Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Crisps, Fruit, Juice, Tea, Coffee and a Birthday cake.
You choose the activities you want from:
1. High Ropes, choose one element from;
- Gladiator Challenge
- Leap of Faith
- High All Aboard
- Jacobs Ladder
- Zip Wire
2. Climbing – on the indoor climbing wall
3. Abseiling – on our purpose built abseil platform
- Low Ropes
- Problem Solving Games
In a 2 hour party there is enough time to do either of the following options:
1 harnessed activity & 1 non-harnessed activity, for example: High Ropes element Gladiator & Labyrinth
3 non-harnessed activities, for example: Low Ropes, Archery & Spiders Web
To enquire or make a booking please contact our office on 01535 630044
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have made your booking.
You will receive an email confirming your Adventure Party Booking and you will be directed back to this webpage to download your ‘party invitations’.
Click here for a map to the centre.
[we are next door to Cowling Football & Cricket Club]